Turkish-African Affairs Council (TAFAC) has been making studies for development of political and cultural relations between African countries and Turkey.
Our experienced team in business development, analysis and business relations management guides Turk investors in the African market and finds technically skilled Turkish producers for African investors.
President of TAFAC
- In Turkey, to increase knowledge and awareness related to Africa.
- To produce key information for political and economic shareholders.
- Establish a dialogue with African students living in Turkey.
- Developing effective lobbying activities in - African countries.
- Researching investing and trading opportunities for Turkish companies and sharing researches with those concerned companies.
To be Turkey's open window to Africa and become a center for organizations working in this field.
What We Do?
TAFAC provides different benefits for Africa and Turkey. What our services do you want to benefit from?
TAFAC aims to manage more focused processes with three organizations: AFRAM, AFIM and NATURAL TV.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact TAFAC team, in order to get detailed information about TAFAC.