Harun Demir supports TAFAC with his knowledge about technology, innovation, digital transformation, and education policies. He is married and has two children. He speaks English.
Demir was born in 1984 in Kırşehir. He graduated from Ankara University, Faculty of Political Sciences in 2006 and started his professional life.
- He worked at the Ministry of Finance between 2008-2010.
- Since 2010, he has been working as an Industry and Technology Specialist at the Ministry of Industry and Technology. He carries out studies on the national production and research ecosystem in particular technology, innovation, digital transformation, and educational policies.
- He studied on necessary legal and technical efforts to strengthen the IT sector and remove the barriers to its competitiveness in 2015.
- In 2016, he penned the Supreme Council of Science and Technology Decision on the application of Industry 4.0 in our country and focused on the necessary legal and technical studies. He is currently managing projects on the educational, employment and sectoral layers of digital transformation.
- Specific to educational policies, he carried out studies on the new generation curriculums and vocational standards related to developing technologies between 2017-2018.
- In 2019, he was commissioned to carry out technical studies aimed at increasing generic technology usage, especially accelerator and radiation technologies, in the manufacturing industry.